Full Time Position
Remuera Rise is a boutique retirement village and care home providing a high quality retirement lifestyle to our residents. We are seeking a friendly, creative and enthusiastic Receptionist with an element of activities co-ordination in the role to join our supportive team.
About the Role
As the first point of contact your professional manner, friendly disposition and communication is essential along with the ability to multi-task in this busy front-line Reception role. Organising and running the programme of events and activities for our residents, producing the monthly newsletter and keeping our residents always informed of changes. Health and Safety is very important to us, so there is an element of this in the role.
On Offer is a full-time opportunity, working Monday-Friday 8:45 am – 4:15pm, Saturday 10am – 1pm and the occasional evening function.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Excellent communication skills essential, both spoken and written
- Professional, friendly, reliable and dependable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in Aged Care and previous reception role an advantage
- Experience in IT an advantage
- Experience in producing newsletters and calendar of events an advantage
- Experience organising and running programmes of events
- Ability to work independently
- Natural ability to multitask
- Patience and empathy with elderly and their families
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Enthusiastic and creative – ability to think outside the square
You will also have a helpful, team player attitude and a caring, respectful manner which is important in our aged care environment.
We offer you support and commitment to ongoing professional development with full orientation provided, a friendly and supportive team environment with competitive rates.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in New Zealand.