$30 – $34 per hour depending on experience
On offer is a full-time opportunity, working 33 hours per week, set roster, day shifts including some weekends. Weekend rates apply.
- High quality 12 bed hospital
- Within boutique retirement village
- Sole charge, opportunity for RN to lead
- Remuera / Newmarket location, close to trains and public transport
Remuera Rise is a boutique retirement village and care home providing a high-quality retirement lifestyle to our residents. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that will establish the foundation for future success.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and the highest standards of care.
Our friendly small care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse with excellent leadership skills, assertive and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to provide first class care and services to our residents. The role encompasses the assessment, planning and implementation of nursing care; working with our care staff in a way that facilitates effective communication, teamwork and high clinical standards while supporting quality improvement within the team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Strong clinical knowledge and experience in the aged care sector
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound organisational skills and an ability to multi-task
- A friendly and proactive “Can Do” attitude.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work autonomously and lead a team of Health Care Assistants
- Excellent bedside manner, respectful and courteous to all those in your care, their family and your team
- You will also have a helpful, team player attitude and a caring, respectful manner which is important in our aged care environment
- You will demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills
You Will Also Have:
- Current Practicing Certificate
- Experience working in aged care in New Zealand
- New Zealand residency
- InterRAI qualification preferable.
We offer you support and commitment to ongoing professional development and maintaining nursing competencies. We will also reimburse your APC. Your experience and qualifications will be recognised with competitive rates.