Salary: $87k per annum
(Dependent on your level of experience)
- High-quality 12-bed hospital
- Within boutique retirement village
- Autonomous Role
- Remuera/Newmarket location, close to trains and public transport
Join the great team at Remuera Rise. We are a boutique retirement village with a hospital standard clinical Care Home providing a high-quality retirement lifestyle to our residents.
About the Role
This position is for an experienced Clinical Manager who will be reporting to the Village Manager in our beautiful, centrally located retirement village and Care Home.
The role includes working one day a week on the floor and being on call.
In this role you will be responsible for the performance of Remuera Rise Care Home and delivering services to our independent apartment residents. Specific focus on ensuring legal and regulatory compliance, health and safety compliance, achieving financial targets and outcomes agreed on an annual basis. Building a culture that values the owner’s interests by maintaining high engagement levels from the staff and high levels of resident satisfaction and ensuring the assets are maintained to excellent standards. Finally, you will lead in such a manner that enhances the reputation of Remuera Rise.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong clinical knowledge and working experience in the NZ aged care sector.
- Ability to provide effective leadership to staff members.
- Sound communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Organisational skills and an ability to multi-task.
- A friendly and proactive “Can Do” attitude.
- InterRAI trained.
- The management skill to be audit ready; always.
- Current NZ APC.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Reliable and dependable.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Alternatively, send your current CV and cover letter to Julie Pelling at Jpelling@remuerarise.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.