31st August 2020
We would like to express our gratitude to you for your cooperation in maintaining the social distances recommended by our Government during the level 3 lockdown.
We understand how difficult this experience of isolation was for you and your loved ones. We hope our efforts to alleviate the stress brought about by the COVID-19 crisis through additional services went some way to sustain your level of comfort and safety at home.
Our absolute priority is to ensure your safety and the safety of our very special communities. If you have symptoms of cold or flu please contact your doctor and notify Management.
Auckland moved to “enhanced alert level 2” on 30 August 2020 at 11.59pm.
I am sure we are all looking forward to getting that much closer to living our daily lives with a bit more freedom and being able to socialise more freely with our family, friends and loved ones.
As of Monday 31 August, we open our doors and visitors are once more welcome. Visitors are requested to use the Government COVID Tracer app or complete a visitor registration form of the resident you are visiting. Visitors are not permitted to use the communal areas.
Independent Living residents, we request you follow the Ministry of Health guidelines. These include:
- Continue to practice physical distancing with those outside your bubbles
- Practice hand hygiene and we encourage you to wear a mask or face covering
- Use the Government COVID Tracer app on display, or complete a visitor registration form of the resident you are visiting
Please make an appointment with the care home prior to visiting. If you are not well, please do not visit.
- Visitors are required to complete a declaration form and temperature test on arrival
- Visits will occur in the resident’s room and a mask must always be worn
- Visits must be kept short and only 1 visitor at a time
Communal areas will open for residents only where we can ensure safe opening under the Government guidelines. We ask that you limit your numbers when using the library, swimming pool and spa pool, gym and activities room.
The café will open on Wednesday 2 September 2020. This will allow the Kitchen team to order and receive supplies.
- Service is seated
- Service is by a single server
- Space of 1 metre between tables
- Numbers are limited to no more than 10 at any 1 table
Wednesday and Friday dinners will be held in the dining room and commence on Wednesday 2 September 2020.
The Bar will remain closed, but you are welcome to BYO.
Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding during the last few months. We appreciate your efforts.